Author Topic: Stratofortress's Mass Release  (Read 19102 times)

how do i use the bus horn strato?

whats this? more glitches?

for some reason, when the avenger crashes, which happens every time i touch the ground with my WHEELS at a slow speed, i turn .2 tiny. like, small. this might happen with other planes as well

You can also shoot your own plane with the avenger's turret.

Problems: the planes cant take off without a ramp, and the planes crash way too easily.

Yea im bitchin, cause i really would love to like these

the boats... don't... float.

ok so oromis. the planes do take off but you need a long runway. because the plane is heavy and strato is just doing it for effect. and johnc111. the boats do float you must be spawning them near the beach so they get stuck and glitch. so stop bitching and moaning

They want the boats to float in REAL water, not just strato's water.
IMO, I think they are great, only thing I want now is for nmore maps to include the slate/water effect for your boats

Cutlass not released? D:

Thanks! i give 10/10 10 cookies!!!!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Ace

Take the giant warship and drive it up on land in the middle of a huge battle.

Hilarity/confusion/chaos ensues.

Found a glitch.

If you enabled and have the avenger, every time you jet it spams your console with code.

Fail.

My favorite is the Hercules. Nice job!

is nobody noticing the huge amount of glitches? it makes you tiny, false ammo counts, impossible landings, butt-walk with the machine gun, the avenger shoots itself with the turret, once a plane explodes the turret man is kicked from the plane... and on and on.

test it before you give him your virtual cookies