Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158333 times)

Ladios cries like a bitch again!

edited for pansyness
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:00:03 PM by Ronin »

i have just posted app somone go see and tell me if i can get in its in gallery

We don't take kindly to forced contracts. Considered yourself denied.
Ronin, Don't be an arse to people. Remember you're not a leader, Me, entrepreneur in and Diggy are.
(Upon review I did Think it was too basic though, So for more reasonable reasons you are denied.)
Keep it up nugi, You just need practise.

Well at least he has not build some random flat roof peice of junk. As facey says, keep working and you will eventuly becouse semi-godly such as Ronin, G Latern or BAC. (I took out Digi as he is a class on his own)

I think I see some potential facechild, watch him closely as it might 'benefit' the clan to make a future investment.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:40:05 PM by The Unknown »

Haha, I may make a proper application soon. 'Proper' meaning 'not drunk'.

Well at least he has not build some random flat roof peice of junk. As facey says, keep working and you will eventuly becouse semi-godly such as Ronin, G Latern or BAC. (I took out Digi as he is a class on his own)

I think I see some potential facechild, watch him closely as it might 'benefit' the clan to make a future investment.
True, we should post more of our pictures of our 'fun' builds, they usually draw far more attention than some of our epic builds. And yes, I've had too much work to do to put enough effort into an exceptional build. But I think when i post the bank that might change.

And for my part and building, i'm more of a devoloper in style, way of building and the way of doing it. I very rarely compleat a build as it would demand too much attention. One of the things you can do is look around on other peoples builds and try to look for certen 'points' which brings forth the attention to a certen part of the build.

I've spend a lot of time, just watching what other people were doing, trying to replicate what they did and then change it to something that would suit me. It ultimately lead me to 'real-time' building.

I'm currently working on Isengard's Tower of Ortanc. It's coming along slowly, I have about 20% done and i'm up to about 4.6k bricks.

Imagine turning that tower into a macro. My computer nearly froze with a hobbit hole.

Aye, sadly, my computer screws up even the most menial of macros. guess thats what happens when your running a PC that can barrely run Windows.

if i ever avtually finished a build and it was good, would i be able to get in, despite my *cough* reputation

The "reputation" of not puting "question marks" and using "quotation marks" for "everything" you "don't understand?"

Wiz: could you download the Sun add-on for the primary server? that way we can have it night and day whenever we want without changing maps.