New [USSR]

Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 160270 times)

<3
I was talking with someone on TS, and I went: "<3". he responds ,"Whats less then three?"

<3
I was talking with someone on TS, and I went: "<3". he responds ,"Whats less then three?"
Excellent!

I lol'd verily so.

I don't really feel like playing on primary right now... I liked the time when we had the RP on slopes the best, but now we have no vehicles, no add-ons, not even IGSO if I remember correctly.  Not to mention no minigames or jets...

I don't really feel like playing on primary right now... I liked the time when we had the RP on slopes the best, but now we have no vehicles, no add-ons, not even IGSO if I remember correctly.  Not to mention no minigames or jets...

Aye

I wonder where wizzard is in all this?

Bdude is claiming to be in USSR. Ban on sight.
I tried to reason with him and he kicked me. So you all know what to do.
lol he came too my server and said he would put USSR on his tag so people would be like "HOLY ice cream YOUR NOT IN USSR YOU IDIOT!!!!" yes thats what he said

If you guys want, we can switch maps foir a bit. All mods, too :-D I understand how having one map for such along time can be disappointing, albiet the best map ever :-D hahaha

That would be much appreciated.

Yeah, slopes would be a nice map.

Oh, and I have pics of store vandalizing my build in Primary. So, if you wouldn't care too much, please remove him from your trust, Wizz. <3

I only did it because, for about 5 minutes, you wouldn't stop fetching me.

Not to mention you putting me in a cage, only to hit me off and fetching repeatedly when i got out.

I am so sorry my painting of a few bricks was such an inconvenience to you.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 12:03:08 AM by StoreClerk »

You kinda earned it Store, your past kinda allows us to treat you like that..imo

I am so sorry my painting of a few bricks was such an inconvenience to you.

Your apology is accepted.

If I recall, wizzard did we not have sort of a naighbourhood thing once? Could we redo it? I thought it was pretty fun..

You kinda earned it Store, your past kinda allows us to treat you like that..imo

Because we alll know that people should never get a chance to redeem themselves.

Fraking noob.