Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 159562 times)

he's allowed to report wtf is going on Anti -.-

no one is ever in the primary.

Makes no sense to report it unless he thinks it's a serial spammer or he doesn't have admin.

no one is ever in the primary.

QFT

Anti-Cop, stop arguing with people in this thread.

thats becouse there never is an admin and I havent been told the admin pass changes :/

ALL I ASKED WAS IF HDA WAS ADMIN!

he's not, (as far as I know)

Why didn't you say so, now it all makes goddamn sense.

thats becouse there never is an admin and I havent been told the admin pass changes :/
Your not a trusted member so you DON'T deserve the facking admin rights, you people think that your some kind of elite person being in [USSR] as an admin, but you aren't. So stop yelling at the admins when they won't give you the pass. That also goes to the admins who suck at what they do.

Anti-Cop has a point.

*wonders whether Ronin hates him or not, and if Ronin has an ego or just severe issues with most forums people.

Anyway, I had admin pass after I resigned and I was more active than before as an admin.

No, i am tired of the nonsense these so-called admins cause.

Wizzard was right to limit admin pass and screen people for trust.

That's true, but it also means I can't stop Nate from letting Jason into Primary anymore.

I am in Primary. The spam doesn't lag me, but its the only stuff in build area 2 so....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 01:35:13 PM by Anti-Cop »

Your not a trusted member so you DON'T deserve the facking admin rights, you people think that your some kind of elite person being in [USSR] as an admin, but you aren't. So stop yelling at the admins when they won't give you the pass. That also goes to the admins who suck at what they do.

Anti-Cop has a point.

Who the heck do you think you are!? Who the loving hell do you think you are to jugde who is a trusted member!? I've been in ussr far longer then you, I've been a working support admin before I even joined ussr, with the grace of forgetig facechild and wizzy! I've been here since entrepreneur en joined ussr! You got no god rights to tell who is not a trusted member and who is! You are not the jugde here, so stfu and get back into you're chair!

Unknown, Ronin, STFU or at least stop this, people who want to join USSR look at this thread.

-FlyGuy cleared it.

Unknown, you aren't even in the clan, so why post here.