Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158036 times)

I lol whenever Th3 Truth posts.

Comments like these only prove my point more.

While the server has gone to stuff our members are still exemplary.  entrepreneur in is not weak, while he doesn't exercise his power much thats not to say he lacks supreme power in the clan. 
Look at your severs, look at the state your members.  The server has been dead for months.  Your leader weak, your members stupid and plague you with a bad image.  You either need to close your clan or look towards reform because all you guys are doing is prolonging your quick inevitable death.
Look at yourself, you're a joke and you're unable to form grammatically correct sentences.  Your eagerness to speak with complexity has left your words reaking of stupidity.  To insult any of our members is to deliver a greater insult to yourself.  You also left general insults pertaining to our members.  General insults are also the least intelligent insults as they lack specificity and don't show the root of the problem.  So, I bid you to come back at us with less half-baked insults and more logic and evidence and we'll oblige and take each apart one by one.

HDA : Requesting permission to form freebuild area in Primary, oh and I cleared a bunch of spam, half of which was storeclerks.

My permission granted, not that it bears much weight.

entrepreneur im would say yes... remember, he gave me the admin pass when I asked for it as a joke.

In that case I exercise entrepreneur in's authority as my own and grant permission to you.   :cookieMonster:

The other teles got screwed up...

I thought you guys have each other's MSN.

AIMs actually but, whats stopping us from using the forums to converse?

It's somewhat his topic.

Fun is back in Primary.

If by fun you mean spam then hell yea.

-.-

Yes, but I didn't want to clear Laws mini house thing, I might get rid of the pink track later.

We had fun with you during that time.