Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 159872 times)

The ussr server is now livebal again.

Good to hear. Hope it doesn't get too many crashers/spammers.

apprently I need to get a load of people around bl to keep an eye out for me. Thanks to zervous for bringing this to my attention.

Nice to see that you guys are keeping the clan in tip top shape. once i actually get a job here i will get internets. but untill then i will post when i can. Right now im in the Mac lab watching "Here comes Dr. Tran" on the big projector. yay!

sweet, got to hear from you :D I'll keep a close eye on the ussr server, devlope a big network of spies to keep control of the masses ;)

It's the Colder War! Hehe.

The Cold War of n00bs!

its most likely I have to assassinate someones computer or something to get these idiots to stop >:)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 02:02:42 PM by The Unknown »

Hehe. Many comps must die mwahaha!

I'm making a USSR app. But I don't know if I wanna join or not yet.

then sort out you're mind first, and help stop the flood of crappy builds (I am not saying you got bad skills here) I'm just saying that the standerdts might have been lowerd, with the leaving of facechild, wegde etc etc
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 08:29:12 PM by The Unknown »

Thats what I've been told. Mind if I add you to msn facechild?

The clan is crumbleing beneath your feat.... Oh yea try a cold was U.S. will just kick your ass agian.

Why do you people bring up the country of USSR when you try to insult us? Either that or it's comparisons to communists. That doesn't help your argument any, quit being stupid.

Care to explain why this clan is "crumbleing beneath your feat" (nice spelling by the way)?

Yeah he must have been the guy that wrote the dictionary! Although i thought the Zebra did it.