Mage's Townhouse

Author Topic: Mage's Townhouse  (Read 5163 times)

Here just some ideas/constructive criticism-

-Your tiles look akward at some times, make sure they always go in the same direction. (also how did you get the 1x4f tiles)

-the 1x1 space on the outside corners looks weird. I personally think a 2x2 brick stacked with a 1x1f in between would look better. (similar to what the person next to you did.

-The 1x1 super skinny rounds look weird on the roof. I think if you put the default rounds with a plate on top it would look better/more intricate.

-work on bedroom coloring, the red one is to similar.

- add supports to the inside on the roof, where the "hobo bed is" makes it looks less bare

The interior is pretty good and I like your windows, maybe if you made them black they would show up more. I really like this build though.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:34:58 AM by Grumpy »

OMG!!!!!
How did you read my mind?!?!?
I FINISHED my townhouse RIGHT 2 seconds BEFORE you posted this!!!
WOAH!!!

Very nice house that!

You like movies and games a lot right?You got so many cases lol also some expanding could make it apartment with many floors
the bedrooms are small with no space to put anything else the tree doesn't need so many leaves,many flowers at table you won't be able to see each other in a bit you didn't need so many cases people will think your nerd in rp that's it i hope it's much :3 but else it's great i like roof and the scale of it oh btw make backyard
This equals...

You like movies and games a lot, right? You have so many cases, also, some expanding could make-

I don't even understand what is going on in this paragraph. AKA, "what is this I don't even."

Also, "people will think your nerd in rp?" What? Because he built a house? What does roleplaying have to do with anything?

Your build sucks. Next time, learn how to build first. :cookieMonster:

Your build sucks. Next time, learn how to build first. :cookieMonster:
I sense a sarcastic troll post

I sense a sarcastic troll post
I sense your knowledge of the world troll is minimal.

I see my house in the first pic. :D

Ok, on topic. This is a nice build, Mage made a very nice exterior with this. Great job!

It looks a bit like a fire station...
But anyway, it's nice. Good job.