Author Topic: i want to buy blockland but...  (Read 3297 times)

There's no tax for something purely digital. Like if you buy games off of Steam there's no tax, since its purely digital.
my friend has yet to understand that. i am trying to get him to save up for it, and he can't understand the fact that it costs exactly $19.95, no tax.

Who the forget buys stuff off the internet by sending money in the mail?

Plenty of people?

my friend has yet to understand that. i am trying to get him to save up for it, and he can't understand the fact that it costs exactly $19.95, no tax.
Some thick friend you have there.

With tax it's only like 21 bucks, what the forget?

I'm guessing he used a check or money order. I used money order since my Dad hates using Paypal and Credit Card on the internet. (though he still does it sometimes)

Osht, I better be on the lookout for him if he lives where I do then. >.>

Even if the website's payment is secure, people still want to be safe. Not everyone feels comfortable tying their credit card number into the computer and pressing 'SEND.' As for PayPal, a lot of people don't use it. (And it links in with the whole credit card thing)

EDIT: I'm sure you already know, but there is a Mail Order section under the 'Buy' tab on the homepage.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:42:18 PM by Manty »

Drop lives in Washington (The place above Oregon)
I should go visit baddy. But he lives pretty low in Oregon so it'd take a while to get there.

Drop lives in Washington (The place above Oregon)
I should go visit baddy. But he lives pretty low in Oregon so it'd take a while to get there.
So do I.  :cookieMonster:

my bank allows me to make mail orders from my checking, when i login to my account online.
and they will even mail them to any address for any reason i want, for free.

its amazing how little a person has to leave the house these days

thanks i just put it in the mailbox
For some reason, i like this guy.

God damn, mailboxes.. The last time i used one of those.. :C

my bank allows me to make mail orders from my checking, when i login to my account online.
and they will even mail them to any address for any reason i want, for free.

its amazing how little a person has to leave the house these days
Yay meals on wheels!

does the price of the game include tax or not ?

Hooray for the new member in 5 days (I hope for you) :cookieMonster: