Author Topic: Xoax  (Read 5031 times)

yeah umm wel i port forwrd but got verus it was like hey stopid u wana port porard u gota pay 50 dolars so i was like fok this! and yea......

comrade well its bsaicaly cat but biger and meaner
What?

yeah umm wel i port forwrd but got verus it was like hey stopid u wana port porard u gota pay 50 dolars so i was like fok this! and yea......

i heard sometim doges bite u!

WTF IS A DOOG? IS IT INFECTIOUS?
Incredibly so. It's a kind of ravenous virus that eats away your spleen, then turns your hair into nitrogen. Also, it sells your credit card to Chinese gangsters.

I give up. The trolls have overrun my saniteh.

What?
lo kalphastopid i kiled your plan in jorgurs server..u raged it fon

yes mik i bite but ur saf dont wory

lo kalphastopid i kiled your plan in jorgurs server..u raged it fon

yes mik i bite but ur saf dont wory
Learn english and spelling. Judging from your profile, either your lying your ass of saying your 15, or you've been in a coma since you were 2

Learn english and spelling. Judging from your profile, either your lying your ass of saying your 15, or you've been in a coma since you were 2
or mayb ur being 2 srs..lighten up bro..

Maybe I'd ''lighten up" if I could read what the forget you were writing

Incredibly so. It's a kind of ravenous virus that eats away your spleen, then turns your hair into nitrogen. Also, it sells your credit card to Chinese gangsters.

Holy stuff I lol'd.

I raged after you drew a frowny face right on a city I drew in Paintya or whatever. I overreacted though, sorry Kre. :(

Holy stuff I lol'd.
Good, I thought you were talking about me when you said this:
I give up. The trolls have overrun my saniteh.

I actually felt really mean after I posted that and tried to edit but the topic was locked. I realised that you probably still loading at the time.

hey listen...im a pro doogeball

u dont know who ur messin with!

Xoax did nothing to anyone.

You're just mad because he insulted you once.