Author Topic: Host  (Read 10661 times)

Can someone PM me the city rp. I just want some code from it.

Can someone PM me the city rp. I just want some code from it.
I have one...do you have an email?(the version dose not have real estate....last i looked)

Wynd Fox Agrees with the terms and conditions of being in an assistant host.

Name:Wynd Fox
Id: 4908

Why you want to join: I enforce rules as the Host likes, I have adminship, or super admin on a number of servers.

What good will you put into your servers: I like to help the host with whatever (s)he has in mind.

Comments: Kyzor, and Human Reaper can vouch for me.

I have been hosting alot and have been clearing out alot of idiots.

is it open? if so, I'm cuming

For this I will be using my In-Game name.

I, Dr. TopHat TCC, agrees to the Terms and Conditions of being a Server Host's Assistant.

Name: Dr. TopHat TCC
BL_ID: 8917

Why you want to join: I would absolutely love to assists fellow members in their hosting duties. It would most likely be an honor to me, well if the Host isn't a complete idiot of course. Either way, what Heed says is the Truth. Most servers these days have horrible management, and I wish to aid any Host server Hosts.

What good you will put into your servers: I will obey all the rules by Admins of higher rank then me and the Hosts themselves. I will try to keep servers in order, alerting the Host/Super admin if someone is stirring up trouble and I will not ban/kick without a Superior's permission.

Comments: Nice clan. I hope I get approved soon. Thank you.

OffTopic

:cookieMonster:

Shafin Agrees with the terms and conditions of being in Host.

Name: Shafin, Thoran

Id: 6159

Why you want to join: There is alot of stuffty servers these days and I want to actually see some fun, decent servers.

What good will you put into your servers: I usually host RPGs or Role-plays. Sometimes I will host one of my projects. My servers are good and decent. When people annoy everyone or abuses their powers, I will ban them or kick them.

Comments: Nice Clan, Hope I join too! Also I haven't seen anyone host a [Host] server yet.

Not open yet.
Chaos, I will add you shortly.
Shafin, you must prove it. You said you would ban people due to boredom.

it was on purpose roostercarrier  :cookieMonster:

Not open yet.
Chaos, I will add you shortly.
Shafin, you must prove it. You said you would ban people due to boredom.

K then...I'll prove it. Though I wonder what I was thinking at 11:40PM when I posted that....That's it, I'm changing my ways of banning, resetting my ban list, and resetting some of my things.