Author Topic: Servers  (Read 4205 times)

Once in a while a nice freebuild or DM comes up, but that's once in a god damn blue moon.

Not to seem like I'm just advertising my server, but honestly, it's pretty cool, you just kinda have to ignore the morons that join ever-so-often. I'd say it's at least worth a try.

Not to seem like I'm just advertising my server, but honestly, it's pretty cool, you just kinda have to ignore the morons that join ever-so-often. I'd say it's at least worth a try.
I haven't seen your server around a whole lot, but I might go to it if I get the chance.

1. You and Mage are more sane than the majority of the players that join.
2. The only reason for that is to get Reaper to shut the hell up (no offense Reaper).
1. Pshaw, the rest are just morons.
2. Ah, well, he'll never see this, he only ever posts in Coding Help.

I haven't seen your server around a whole lot, but I might go to it if I get the chance.
Double toast: His server is only up on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Heres how I view it:
You either step into a server full of people who go afk for long hours each day with some sort of decent builds that are being worked on, or you step into a server with a few interesting builds and red bricks every where that are using to spawn items. Other times you run into a poorly made dm that just has all sorts of negatives in it or you enter a server that is flooded with people who think that the sever they are on is an rp(g) server. Occasionaly You run into a server being hosted by someone who is testing out some of there addons that they will keep private.

Wow. Are there ANY good servers left?
Mine. I have fairly good admins, I (or my Admins) kick/ban any annoying/spamming player on site, and I to have some private(unreleased) server mods.

Yeah, like Wynd_Fox said, I can only host on the weekend (parents' rule...), or days that I have off from school. I'll be hosting tomorrow and Saturday for sure, not so sure about Sunday (Saturday's my birthday party :D).

i like how everyone is saying "omg ya my server is grate!!! cum plz im lonely :("

i like how everyone is saying "omg ya my server is grate!!! cum plz im lonely :("
Actually, I'm saying someone else's server. :cookieMonster:

^bad server

Pity you get removed from the master server for that.

Ace

[ img ]ht tp://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2306/bogusdata.png[ /img ]
^bad server

User was banned for this post
I hope you enjoy that. It's about time, too.

I straighten out any friends on my server.

What rule did Kalphiter break?