Author Topic: Isn't Windows great?  (Read 1785 times)

I claim page two for the ISBC

Get a mac.

Luckily, I erm... LEARNED the admin pass. So no need to go to the 'rents. Then, I would have been pissed, not just humored.
What does rentals have to do with admin passwords?

blame windows for every simple personal problem?

Windows gave me crabs.

...I swear.

never turn off your firewall. i did it once and got like 10,000 virus's and had to do a 3 hour security check on my computer.almost broke it.

never turn off your firewall. i did it once and got like 10,000 virus's and had to do a 3 hour security check on my computer.almost broke it.
You don't have to turn it off, you could just allow blockland to be allowed in it.

lolwut

I've had no firewall for like a year now.  No viruses.

i don't use anti virus or anti spyware apps on my computer.
i don't use window's protection services like defender, or that annoying questioning thing.
and i don't use any firewall.

still virus free windows user since i was 12.

i don't use window's protection services like defender, or that annoying questioning thing.
I wouldn't either if I could figure out how to turn the damned thing off.

I wouldn't either if I could figure out how to turn the damned thing off.
Control Panel -> Security -> Do stuff

Tried that, just find some stupid button to turn it back on because hackers who were apparently  spawned from satin and live in the seventh layer of hell.

Windows gave me crabs.

...I swear.

Are you saying you had love with Windows?

OSHT WINDOWS IS CHEATING ON ME >:C

Wow, such a complicated insult. Surely this comes from a well educated person...friend.
Are you daft, old chap?

I mean, how complicated does it have to be?

Stop Googling research.

That or he hasn't had love for over 3 days.
Impossible.
:O