Author Topic: please say me how to make an elevator  (Read 6675 times)

alright ppl, just bcause the guys from chile doesnt mean you can just critisize him. :panda:

You can make an elevator without 'setPlayerTransform'. Just use 'addVelocity' and put in '10' or '12' in the 3rd text box, and have the ceiling of the elevator you're in, and the floor of the elevator you want to go to dissapear for 1 second.

Just cause you eat chile's doesn't mean you cant speak english.

i say i say this is not the place to put this.
haha lol he's from the state chile moaron haha lol your funny

My guess is to make an elevator is buy the membership because that is how you get a door! :cookieMonster: :cookie:

My guess is to make an elevator is buy the membership because that is how you get a door! :cookieMonster: :cookie:

What does that even mean?

sorry I am bad with english

Still...I don't know how to make a elevator 

teleporters are good and all but we want elevator.

teleporters are good and all but we want elevator.
Nice bump moron

What I like to do is take the SetPlayerTransform event and the JVS Door add-ons and use them to make an elevator. Oh, and I like to use the JVS Button add-on too.

how you do it     
(1) make a brick you want it to go to
(2) make a buttion to click to go up down
(3)make step 1 brick with a name
(4) {most compicatid) you go and wrench the button you are clicking and...

click ativate  -   name brick (the brick that you spwn at )   player transform (need this add-on ) and set the directshion and you go out of wrench and click buttion and you should go to the brick of the name (do a flat brick or you will spawn in the thick ones) :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

Emote spam, Age old bump, Stupid.
Reported.
Quote from: His Profile

well dumbhead if you did not FAIL jvas elevator you wold not have to ask

well dumbhead if you did not FAIL jvas elevator you wold not have to ask

What does that even mean?