Author Topic: I remmember the Old Days...  (Read 9931 times)

I was wondering what you'd have to say about v5.

Read my edit........
Man, i got to think about my posts more......

Kind of stupid to lie about posting about another game, which if it's the truth, was stupid, anyway.

I started in V8. Also, I was a complete moron. 11 year old me. :P

Also, don't quote my join date. I made a forum account a year after I got my blockland.

What was your fps?

Pretty low for that amount of bricks. On Retail if I built that it would be around... 150? On that it felt like 50, haha.

Boxtruck.
(ID is 4595, so you know when I bought BL)

I was not in v8 for long and when i was there i was a noob, my firstblock land memory was in v8, it was the first time i plyed (not on demo) i joined a server people where flying everywhere shooting rockets i was dieing, i did not know how to shoot fly or talk so i was like help me, but noone knew cause i could not ask for help.

I remember playing Blockland Mods.... 1.2?  I can't remember how they numbered those, but the second one.  I was so jazzed that they had pink and purple and round bricks and fence bricks, I built this little house on islands of blockland (luquado's map) with some other guy.  Flower bricks and everything, 2 stories.  stuff I felt cool.

Lining up endless rows of spawns for the different kinds of bricks, or repeatedly flying to and from the area... getting worried about going over 3000 or so bricks...

I was 16 at the time.  My how things have changed.

All I remember from vanilla was a floating toilet on the old SA server that lagged to almighty forget, a few emotes here and there, some houses...

I remember finding floating weapons outside the bedroom map in single player, right off of the roof-top, which were slightly disapointing and slightly strange as to why the hell they were put up there. I also remember trying in vain to secure builds top-bottom so annoying forgets wouldn't wreck them in online play. I also remember attempting a ship but I barely got 3 stacks of bricks down for the haul and the game was completely unplayable.

Then I remember giving up and replaying starcraft, yeah that was good.

I remember joining a great racing server.
And being hurt by getting in my car every time :3

I remember in v0002 finding those floating weapons outside the bedroom, And then I remember getting RTB, The old RTB was so fun especially the DMs and crouch races :D

I joined at the beginning of v12, good old times, lol jk.

I really need to check the other versions.

I bought retail in v8

I still played RTB and TBM during v8