21 (17.8%)
Tyler66's Slate Edits
2 (1.7%)
Slate Sewer
17 (14.4%)
Bedroom - Morning
21 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: Tyler66's Maps  (Read 18046 times)

He quoted the whole loving thing

sry i dont like but i do like  :cookie:

Right, I'll give you some advice, when you make a map it needs everything that you have put on it needs to be somewhere in the bl addons folder. If you put a model in the map that isn't a part of a default addon, then some people who don't have the addon that contains the model won't be able to load the map. To get around this you should copy the model that you're using, and place it in your map's zip folder. Same applies to textures. Hope that helped

Please hurry up and fix my map also.

When sculpting a mountain, hill, bump or peak, be sure to use more than one large brush stroke. It will look much more realistic if you use lots of little brushes.

From Badspot :)

Frozentime is cool, but I thing it's a little wierd on the bedroom one. Because it's all blue inside. It could be fun if you were making a music video for the song Blue.

Frozentime is cool, but I thing it's a little wierd on the bedroom one. Because it's all blue inside. It could be fun if you were making a music video for the song Blue.
You must have a texture screw up.

Tyler66 i've been to your server but i didnt spawn because tooo many add-ons X_X   lol :cookie:

I want to explode at you now.
Becuase thay just joined....Mabey a 6 year old would laugh at that. I was not ment to be funny.

Becuase thay just joined....Mabey a 6 year old would laugh at that. I was not ment to be funny.
I seen his other topic, he got banned for being handicapped.

I seen his other topic, he got banned for being handicapped.
Which topic?