Author Topic: Bot Events (v1.1)  (Read 24862 times)

Onbottouched-bot-addhealth. Done.

As in like, having bots with 500 hp.

As in like, having bots with 500 hp.
That can't be done without new datablocks or coding which I don't see necessary or useful. Take your pick, but you're not getting bots with different amounts oh max HP from this mod.

Fix the Edit Appearance thing to be more "User Friendly"

That can't be done without new datablocks or coding which I don't see necessary or useful. Take your pick, but you're not getting bots with different amounts oh max HP from this mod.
I agree with you on that.
That shouldn't be in this pack as a standard.
Also, is that killing-with-butterfly-knife-is-not-recorded-as-killing-stuff a glitch, which can be fixed or not?
(I had an OnBotKilled event on, and it didn't triggered when i killed the bot with butterflyknife (or by zombies))

Although you may think I'm crazy, in order to keep user-friendliness, I propose the following idea:

Code: [Select]
datablock StaticShapeData(NodeItemA) { uiName = "Left Arm"; node = "larm"; };
datablock StaticShapeData(NodeItemB) { uiName = "Right Arm"; node = "rarm"; };

Code: [Select]
registerOutputEvent(...,"datablock StaticShapeData"...);
Basically, use a datablock class that doesn't use uiNames normally, (I suppose StaticShapeData would work fine), give them a uiName, and register a list of them in an event. This does work, yet you will need a datablock for every single node.

I'll assume you know how to deal with what they selected.

Suggestion: onBotKillPlayer.

Suggestion: Onbotseeplayer

Listen to Truce.
Maybe he won't do that, because he don't want it to have too many datablocks.
Why? I can see a good use in there!
Suggestion: Onbotseeplayer
I agree, that should be nice.

Like, as soon as the player enters the first 45 - 60 degrees of their view.

Ok, the setmovement output is broke.

Blockland keeps crashing when I open it up, I delted this add-on and now my Blockland works fine. Any idea on What add-on may be conflicting?

Blockland keeps crashing when I open it up, I delted this add-on and now my Blockland works fine. Any idea on What add-on may be conflicting?
It's not crashing for me.
Ok, the setmovement output is broke.
See main post, I am aware of this and I'll revert my recent changes to the events.
Listen to Truce.
I think that a minor inconvenience is not worth fixing if it takes 20+ mostly useless datablocks.
Just as soon as bots can kill players :C
I don't see how I could do that. You literally have lists of nodes in your base/ files and they aren't exactly hard to remember.

Do you still have a copy of V5?