Author Topic: Bot Events (v1.1)  (Read 24852 times)

What if you need more than one bot to teleport?
Note that I've stated in two places I'm including setLocation

Note that I've stated in two places I'm including setLocation

When are you going to add damage?

When are you going to add damage?
He is trying to.. Give him some time..

Can you please add a list of nodes to the post? or tell me where one is.

Also: for some reason only my hand nodes work. torso and feet dont work, along with head giving me console errors saying its not really a node

Also: for some reason only my hand nodes work. torso and feet dont work, along with head giving me console errors saying its not really a node
page 3, first post

Works fine to me..

Works fine to me..
It was because he was entering them wrong.

It was because he was entering them wrong.
I thought so. ;)

Oh, just for fun, I made a list of all faces, decals, and nodes in-game in slate, so you don't need to spaz to find them.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?immiywgmzme

Put in Blockland>>Saves>>Slate.

Wouldn't it be better, rather than typing each node and decal in, to choose from a drop down list, like when you choose a projectile to spawn?

Wouldn't it be better, rather than typing each node and decal in, to choose from a drop down list, like when you choose a projectile to spawn?
Node yes, decal no.
Reason?
You cannot add custom nodes, but you can for decals.

Could someone put in a quick explanation of the parameters? I'm checking around on these and can't quite figure them out.

What if you could set a bot attack radius... where if a Player enters it they are attacked, and if they leave it they are not?

Hey Amade, could you edit scale xyz to work with bots?