Author Topic: Map_IceAge  (Read 36735 times)

I like it, I have only looked at the pic but I like all the snow maps released well in your case ICe maps, Im downloading right now. Thanks for a good map.

Eh, not worth downloading

Also every post Ive seen of you so far, Including mine youve said something negative about an add-on.

Tastes like slopes Its actually a nice map, do want.

20 times zero is zero. learn your math.
this is blockland for godsake stop doing math.

Good map, but what the heck do you mean by "Hit twenty times below zero"?  Does that mean -20 degrees? Or maybe you're failing third grade math and don't know that zero times twenty makes zero? Either way, you need to rethink that sentence.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 09:57:55 PM by Carly »

I thought we promised you'd make a thread for all of your maps >:{

I thought we promised you'd make a thread for all of your maps >:{

All those maps are trash
Good map, but what the hell do you mean by "Hit twenty times below zero"?  Does that mean -20 degrees? Or maybe you're failing third grade math and don't know that zero times twenty makes zero? Either way, you need to rethink that sentence.

People missunderstood that, I had no intention to say 0x20
Oh yeah and im 15 and people are still asking this? Im seing some mental handicapation going on.

Edit: And to prove about the handicappedness going around, how does below zero = 0x20????  forget?? In what i meant by times is multiplyed by an imaginary number or "X", for exaple i said this map is colder than the slopes meaning its -20* X degrees = How much colder than slopes i meant.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 10:48:38 PM by Riot »

He's talking about negatives.

I thought you were Badspot :o
he won the "steal an avatar" thread.

LOL, the same reaction occured 3 times when he posted with that avatar.

LOL, the same reaction occured 3 times when he posted with that avatar.

woops