Author Topic: Its back.  (Read 6252 times)

I've done my homework on you. :o

Welcome back?

He just got back here and he already sounds like a douche to me.

But, seeing as I never gave you chance, you've got the chance to impress me.

Welcome back.

I've noticed that the majority of everyone who welcomed him back weren't very active around the time his stufftery was.

I've noticed that the majority of everyone who welcomed him back weren't very active around the time his stufftery was.

This is true, I welcome him back because I have nothing against him.

You wouldn't, you know little of him. Looking back at his posts and asking of him generally brought up the same result: He's an idiot and got flamed out.

Remember me Furdle?  I'm the only guy who didn't bandwagon and hate you  :cookieMonster:

Remember me Furdle?  I'm the only guy who didn't bandwagon and hate you  :cookieMonster:
Suck up

Oh stuff.. Furdle's back.. Oh wait, who is he?

I've noticed that the majority of everyone who were very active around the time his stufftery was is welcoming him back.

You're just trying to bandwagon on hating him again.

I welcome him back because when I met him on my server, he was a cool guy. I think if you get to know Furdle, maybe you'll like him.