Author Topic: crazy block one  (Read 3545 times)

i love you door man ill suck your rooster any time
                                                                                                                           this is a kids forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha no it isn't. Are you stuffting me?

o lalala i suck doormans richard to
                                                                                                                      what the hells with you people about sucking doormans rooster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does it piss you off?

He's just that god-damned awesome

no it doesent piss me off i just want to know

It's all doormans fault.
Hey, it's not my fault! I believe in open relationships, I thought I made that clear. D:

Because I'm jsut that lovey, but you're the only one I want to suck right now.

i raped my mother and door man                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                          ur a sick forget!!!!!!!!!!

He's just that god-damned awesome

And tasty. I'm so sorry for you, Crazy Block, if your going to be a virgin for life. How sad.

Ahahahahaha oh god wow. Are you kidding me?

You have to be like 8 or something. Probably don't even pass as that, maybe you're just 6 and you "hakde on ur oldr brotr teh poopo faec acoutn!!!!!!!!!!!1"

ur a sick forget!!!!!!!!!!
and your a bastered

door man are you a guy or girl?

Guys, his new name is DR.nick.

door man are you a guy or girl?
THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON TEH INTERNET