I think the forums are dieing.

Author Topic: I think the forums are dieing.  (Read 15830 times)

I don’t think that they really deserved that ban. Sure, it might be a stupid rant, but it’s not enough to give a permanent one.
Alah bombshell.

I don’t think that they really deserved that ban. Sure, it might be a stupid rant, but it’s not enough to give a permanent one.
This

Why was Seth banned?
Voicing opinions isn't allowed anymore?

I though Jirue was against these "o deer blocklan is going to hell" topics.

Ladios made a rant about this.

Geesh, Jirue permanently banned? That's some serious stuff. But it doesn't really matter, I'm sure he'll come back.

tl;dr

User was banned for this post

Quote from: jirue's signature
Ban Reason:
Moronic doomsday prophesizing. This is your 5th ban. Most users do not have any bans. I feel the forums would be better off without you.

lol'd

*chokes and coughs, sputtering his drink*

Holy...

Jirue perma banned? I mean, I guess I can understand since he's had 8 already, but it caught me by surprise.

Jirue perma banned? I mean, I guess I can understand since he's had 8 already, but it caught me by surprise.
This.

Jirue will be missed. Bai Jirue. D:

I personally think they deserved the bans, but a perma ban seems like it's a bit too harsh.

I know the ban was right, but it's hard accepting that fact when you know and like the victim. :S

So long, jirue, if you're still reading. Hope you find somewhere else to call home.

So you think Jirue will make an alt?

So you think Jirue will make an alt?
I don't think he will. And if he did I think people would find out pretty quickly :/

When I said 8 bans already, I meant 4. Page 8 threw me off.

Oh no! 2 morons posted on a forum with ~2500 active members!  The sky is falling!

Why is it that everyone wants to witness the apocalypse so they can whine about how they were here when it was better?  It's not just on the forum, people do that stuff in real life too.  I've got news for you: the 1950s sucked ass and Blockland is better now than it has ever been.  Take off the rose-tinted nostalgia glasses. 

If you think everything has gone to hell then get the forget out because we don't need your teenage depression dragging everything down. 
Signature worthy.