Author Topic: Terrain Terraform Editor not working right...  (Read 1348 times)

Now, normally when i am making a map i use the Terrain Terraform Editor to form slopes and such. But now when i go to "Terrain Terraform Editor->Sinus" to terraform the map, all it does is flatten the map out like a slate. I tried editing the settings (a bunch of times before i made this post) and it still comes out slate. So, what am i doing wrong?

...What im saying is that can't change the terrain anymore for some reason. Can someone still help?

Those are just functions that adjust the terrain based on some values you can put in, say you want smooth rolling hills all across the map you could use one of those functions. They all do something different some of the functions are for canyons, steep hills, ect. You could browse garage games site and probably find a description of the different functions there. What you probably want to use is just the "Terrain Editor (F6)" which is editing the terrain with a brush. Also after you adjust the terrain a bit you might want to relight the scene (alt-L) because the shadows will still be from before you started editing the scene.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 05:15:21 PM by adc90 »

EDIT: Still no dice, i normaly change the terrain hight on maps using Sinus, but its still just makeing the ground slate flat... So i still ne some help
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 04:00:32 PM by Sarataz »

Oh try deleting the other functions from the stack except for general and sinus that worked for me.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:04:16 AM by adc90 »

Ah, thanks it worked. Now i can complete the map i was making.

Ah, thanks it worked. Now i can complete the map i was making.

Stop trying to be smart/cool by saying Lock threads, you even failed and reuploaded the tag rather then reusing it. It Should be left open for future problems so people can post in it.