Author Topic: My 5 year old nephew got into a fight today  (Read 3128 times)

He was on the bus going home from school and another little kid kept calling him names, so he pounded into his face a few times and broke the little forgeter's glasses.

*sniffs* My nephew :')

you should teach him to crossdress

Best. 5 year old. ever.

Just so we know Bill's master is extremely fit...

I once knocked a kid out in 5th grade playing dodgeball, and I also broke a kids glasses in 5th grade playing dodge ball. They were rubber balls, 8in in dia

That was 4 years ago

I wouldn't be proud of your nephew personally. From all I know, the other boy didn't fight back, so your nephew pretty much just pounded the kid and didn't get hit back.

It's like when Stewie shoots Brian in the foot, then when Brian is in pain he has to shoot Stewie in the foot, but Stewie doesn't want to take it.

So basicly, I wouldn't be happy for him until he got in a fight and actually took some heat then just pounding on someone that won't fight back.

I wouldn't be proud of your nephew personally. From all I know, the other boy didn't fight back, so your nephew pretty much just pounded the kid and didn't get hit back.

It's like when Stewie shoots Brian in the foot, then when Brian is in pain he has to shoot Stewie in the foot, but Stewie doesn't want to take it.

So basicly, I wouldn't be happy for him until he got in a fight and actually took some heat then just pounding on someone that won't fight back.

Who said he wasn't fighting back? Did I say that? No, I didn't. I said my nephew punched him in the face multiple times, I didn't say the little kid sat and cried for mercy as my nephew continued to beat on him until someone stopped him.

If someone's going to talk stuff, they get the stuff beat out of them.

so he used force instead of words?

If the other kid was stupid enough to mess with his Nephew than he probably deserved it.

Besides, chances are that kid will come back Monday and beat up Vert's nephew.