Author Topic: Cody574's Maps and Ports  (Read 15918 times)

isn't dust valley and winter mountain the same but with different textures and a few other features?
Even though they may look similar, they're not. Dust Valley is a large valley in the middle of a desert surrounded by mountains, and Winter Hills is all slopes and mountains.

BL-Ping Pong

How could this be useful at all??? 0/10 but some of the other stuff looks cool...

Uhh my Blockland crashed when i tried to go to Winter Hills >_>
here's the Console log and i saw this
Code: [Select]
Binding server port to default IP
UDP initialized on port 0
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Map_WinterHills.zip), need to handle this better...
Engine initialized...

I like the water logged. Great for survival servers.

the night maps for wither hills and dust valley have mix colored textures

EDIT: i think wither hills dark should have a northern lights sky box and dust valley should have stars

the night maps for wither hills and dust valley have mix colored textures
No, that's just because of the lighting. In real life, if you look at a coloured object in the daytime, is it still visibly that colour in pitch black? No.

EDIT: i think wither hills dark should have a northern lights sky box and dust valley should have stars
That's a pretty good idea, but I suck at skyboxes and every one I've successfully added has turned out to be a giant cube texture over the terrain.

How could this be useful at all??? 0/10 but some of the other stuff looks cool...

On-topic can you do blocktopia?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 08:18:31 PM by Flying Ace »

I dled Winter Hills, That is it other then that one I liked none no offense, The one below Winte Hills looks like it is WH just sand not snow.

can you port blocktopia. (incase no one thought of it...)

I will port Blocktopia eventually, I'm on vacation right now and don't have much time to do anything Blockland-related.

Update: none of my maps will be available on RTB since everything uploaded there has to be completely perfect and has to have no flaws even in files that nobody pays attention to anyway, and since they're so critical of anything that is uploaded there. So, just forget the RTB download manager, I'm sticking to using my own webhost.

nice maps, though i cant host severs, i think the train could be useful for TF2 severs somehow

Blocktopia Update
I can't get the loving waterfall to work. As soon as the waterfall works I'll upload it.

Dust Valley Update
I'm working on a little wooden shed interior to make the map more interesting. I perfected the size and tried to make it old and abandoned-looking. As soon as I find less stuffty textures for the walls I'll repackage Dust Valley with it.

Pictures (it's going to be in a less obvious location when it's done, and it doesn't include the bricks and prop cup btw):