Author Topic: What was your very first post?  (Read 3492 times)

"I'm not sure if this is the right place but an advanced and basic tutorial about events would be appreciated greatly. If there is one please don't flame I used the search button." Not too bad, right?

Can I change the color of a weapon through the scripting or do i have to change the model?

"A landing craft would be cool i could use one also."

Hm..., if I renember correctly, it was about me and nige111 wanting to make a game.

I also got banned for that first post.

Let me see..

hello im Fjeld NOT a new member of the forums i am an alternative profile im restarting on this profile to get rid of my previous reputation

Hm..., if I renember correctly, it was about me and nige111 wanting to make a game.

I also got banned for that first post.
and then you raped someone in anger

This is my first post on this account

Played the version in Iban's server, The jail thing is nice, gives you an opportunity to make money rather then sitting in there, Also should be able to talk in jail.

is it possible that i can join? MY NAME IS BLOCK ON BLOCkLAND if you asking :) Praise :iceCream:lol

i am quite ashamed -_-

PPC is now starting to take forum applications or build applications.  I have some rules though for build apps:

1: NO 1X1's (unless used for detail) i,e: 1x1x5, 1x1, 1x1 round, etc.

2: DON'T spam chat "Can I load..." over 2 times!

3: If your app is over 10,000 bricks, please don't load it.

4: If you app is good, you get a cookie

If you have any questions, please contact me through the forums or Blockland.

PS: Any app servers are always called "PPC CR"

I guess It wasn't too bad.

First post was on off topic on someones game.

I posted a screenshooting buisiness!

Quote from: iBlock
  How do i use the variable events?
Thanks.