Author Topic: ►Graphics Issues: Invisible Torso, Polygon corruption, missing brick parts  (Read 11587 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
If you have any of the following problems:
  • Random polygons streak across the world
  • Parts of bricks missing
  • Invisible torso

Try using this executable:

http://www.blockland.us/files/Blockland.exe

Post your results in this thread.  If you are still having the problem please post your OS and hardware specs as well.  
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 04:11:47 PM by Badspot »

I dont know if it is covered by this, but since v13 came out I have experianced on several occasions, some faces of bricks being left over after the bricks were deleted. Should I try using this for such events as well?

• Random polygons streak across the world
Had problems with that, will see if it is fixed

Sweet hopefully I won't have that random poly problem, though it mainly happened around Special bricks.

I haven't had any of the random polygon artifacts since.

I loaded ACM city, it always gave me the random polygons streak across the place, After downloading this, it stopped.

I downloaded it, went to your server, which currently at the time had 3333 blocks, it seems fine so far

If this did fix it, thank you so much :D

Awsome, thanks Badspot.

I dont know if it is covered by this, but since v13 came out I have experianced on several occasions, some faces of bricks being left over after the bricks were deleted. Should I try using this for such events as well?
Me too, I just flushtexturecache();

Reminds me of that thread "HELP I NEED A TORSO"

Why isn't this stickied?

I haven't yet noticed the random polys in v13.

I haven't had any graphical issues ever since I updated my GPU, but I have had issues like what Ladios said.