Author Topic: Rise of role-playing  (Read 2621 times)

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:39:56 PM by ladios »

Maybe I will drop by.. DLing SFM2 right now...

I don't even know who you are in BL, so I don't know what to join.

ladios is now gonna .....

That's really fucking stupid and I'm sure everyone's getting tired of it. Whoever thinks it's funny has issues and probably sucks richards.

Wait,ok so basicly all the server is is more relistic? RP means like you assume and identity,like if you did a pirot build you couldn't say "Hey anyone catch that game lastnight" You have ti stay IC. How is this RP?

Wait,ok so basicly all the server is is more relistic? RP means like you assume and identity,like if you did a pirot build you couldn't say "Hey anyone catch that game lastnight" You have ti stay IC. How is this RP?
This means:

Wait, okay so basically all the server is realism? Role Playing means that you have an identity. Like if you did a pirate build you couldn't say "Hey, anyone catch that game last night?" you have to stay in character. How is this role playing?

Blockland Roleplaying= Blockland Loelplang

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:40:08 PM by ladios »

It's fun to RP in BlockLand ^_^ unfourtunately, most BL RPGs don't get past the "building" stage(wich doesnt make sense, you should just make building part of the role-play).  I've been in some really weird ones though....way back when, usually Tails was involved...