Author Topic: Happy Birthday!  (Read 636 times)

To me. I turn 14 today, i cant wait to see what i get for presents :3
Also my grandparents, both sets, and my aunt are coming up today, gonna be presentpalooza. <3

Bump
I got a long board, its a fully custom 300 dollar one <3

Fuuuck.
All I got was Drum Pad Protecters, Rock Band 2, Chocolate Almonds, Futurama, and the Simpsons Uno.

Bump
Holy stuff. $300? I'm only allowed $100 worth of things for my Birthday.

But, whatever, Hapi Birfdai 2 u yayy
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 04:50:05 PM by Brickman »

Congratulations! Happy Birthday!

lol, you're only allowed a certain amount of money

For my birthday, I got about $400, and it's all gone now because my mom and grandma used it for bills and stuff.

They say they'll pay me back, but I doubt it.

Fuuuck.
All I got was Drum Pad Protecters, Rock Band 2, Chocolate Almonds, Futurama, and the Simpsons Uno.
When you say drum pad do you mean for Rock Band 2 or do you mean a professional drum pad for MIDI? :D

Bump
Longboards are sick.

I got 20 bucks for mine D:

But, whatever, Hapi Birfdai 2 u yayy
Thats how it was from 8 to 12, before that was 50, and for my 13th i got an ipod nano 4g, so that kinda broke it
And yeah longboards ARE sick, i forgetin love this thing, i walk to school every morning, usually takes me like 10-20 minutes, now it takes me 3.5 <3
I got 20 bucks for mine D:
Thats what my grandparents gave me, they arent too good with presents, so they give me a twenty, lol.

happy birthday, all i get is junk i dont need. ok fine i do need clothing. i get like 200bucks from all my relatives. i have 8 uncles and aunts and like 25cuz few old enough to give me money