Author Topic: The Flu  (Read 1696 times)

[person-that-believes-everything-the-news-says-is-true]
OMG SWINE FLU
[/person-that-believes-everything-the-news-says-is-true]
Anyway, there's this bug that's been going around where I live, it's everywhere. I'm glad my immune system is so strong, haven't gotten sick ever since I had pneumonia a year ago. :D

they sent 30swabs to a lab and they all came back positive for the swine flu at the highschool(i go to the highschool). then this week one our teachers tells us the list took a page and a half of kids. we was like wow but then we rembered one day 120students were missing out of the 600we have

I just caught it from my sister, who got ammonia.

The swines do not scare me.

I'm not really informed awfully well, but it seems Swine Flu is only slightly worse than the normal flu and more contagious.

I'm not really informed awfully well, but it seems Swine Flu is only slightly worse than the normal flu and more contagious.
It's almost exactly the same as regular flu.

indeed, just more pain... but that means more game, cause you get to stay home :D or have to at my school... they tell you to stay out for a week if you are sick for even 1 day.

teh swines, they are not evil

I just caught it from my sister, who got ammonia.
pneumonia* ammonia is NH3+, not a sickness

The only problem I have is my right top eyelid twitches randomly.

K, I had a flu/swineflu test thingy when I was sick.

Roll with me on this diagram..

They take a swab about 10 inches long.
Then they stick it up your nose till about 2-3 inches are showing.
- = 1inch
----------
---

I don't know where all that swab went. Maybe up my ass? Or out my ear. Or out my ass?

My school used to be like plagued with strep throat. Every week we'd all have to hand some form to our parents from the nurse saying "theres strep throat going around (again again again)".