Author Topic: Blockland's possibly, only flaw, in my opinnion.  (Read 4739 times)

What if it's not out of jealousy?
Ok, lol.
Out of butt-hurt ness.
Seriously, No need to fight about that.
My point, is that he was immature.
Period.

So are a lot of people. It's inevitable and obvious enough that no one needs to point it out.

It's like saying Truce forgets up the game. We all already know.

I always wondered, why didn't Badspot have it so that the ID's were like credit card numbers 0000-0000-0000 everything I would be random also. So you would never know if the person is new or not, unless they told you.

I prefer that the ID discriminators remain open about it. That way I know which servers are absolute crap.

ID discriminators.

They need to get out.
I have reasons.
I was one of these people once, I was discriminated when 8K's were considered high.
Everyone was discriminated, now they carry down what happened to them.
If people keep discriminating, A person might be a 30K and a 10K might discriminate him.
ID discrimination is like ID racism, You judge a person for what number they have.
Very similar to racism.
I have met an 12Ker. Guess what. My friends discriminated and banned him.
I unbanned and banned my so-called "Friends".
He turned out to be a very nice person. He builds well, and he is a good talker.
He must've quit or changed his name, because I dont see him anymore.
ID Discriminators.
Seriously.

[Stop./size]

Sorry for size glitch.
Double toast.

See, because your "friends" were so open about it, you found out that they are douchebags.
Would you rather them keep it to themselves so then they be the deceitful humans that they are and treat the poor guy badly behind your back?

yeah this is one of my first post cause i just play the game i don't use the forum much but i hear you when i first joined i was 6k long time ago like in late v7 everyone hated me baned me and such but i didn't care so then i joined the sever i ever got adim on it was cool it was a tdm and i was there for like 4 hours and became friends with host -Clonetrooper- he gave me adim and i felt like i wasn't getting flamed after that and now i am pretty much a old player if ids are going up to 17k of what i hear so yeah goodluck with that BYE! <:)

yeah this is one of my first post cause i just play the game i don't use the forum much but i hear you when i first joined i was 6k long time ago like in late v7 everyone hated me baned me and such but i didn't care so then i joined the sever i ever got adim on it was cool it was a tdm and i was there for like 4 hours and became friends with host -Clonetrooper- he gave me adim and i felt like i wasn't getting flamed after that and now i am pretty much a old player if ids are going up to 17k of what i hear so yeah goodluck with that BYE! <:)
Why did you bump this?
6Ks werent in V7, so I call bullstuff on this

Contrary to Chrono's wishes, I decided to post here, the "friend" I am. Please try to explain why I am a "friend."
Sure, I sometimes yell out about 16ks and 17ks, but do I flam them? Do I harass them and call them handicaps? No, I do not.

I miss the old days, when 2k ID's were practically unheard of, and my 1k ID was new :V

I miss the insults and attention I got :V....

I'd have a lower ID if I just loving joined when I first heard of the game.

I think it was V7.

Right now that ID that is neutral in the bad or good depending on the number is 7,000-7,999 Which is me. 7370

I don't ever remember being discriminated

I don't think I ever discriminated either