Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: -  (Read 942125 times)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 11:16:12 PM by Krystal »

Damn, all this happens after I take a shower.

Damn, all this happens after I take a shower.
Showers are nice.

I take one every day.
Even though I don't want to.

Showers are nice.

I take one every day.
Even though I don't want to.
Don't think about me in the shower.




Be my friend, Magick.
But we already are friends? c:

Damn, all this happens after I take a shower.
We would have done it during if you sent a memo. :o

♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥     


♥Love...♥

♥Exciting and new...♥

♥Come aboard, we're expecting you.♥

♥Love...♥

♥Life's sweetest reward.♥

♥Let it flow, it floats back to you~♥

♥THE LOVE BOAT SOON WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER ROUND♥

♥THE LOVE BOAT, PROMISES SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE♥

♥Set a course for adventure, your mind on a new romance.♥

♥And love won't hurt anymore♥

♥It's an open smile on a friendly shore♥

♥IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE♥

♥Welcome aboard, it's love!♥

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 11:16:06 PM by Krystal »

Wolf has never been loved.


I did it better, cigarette.


I did it better, cigarette.

I was scrolling too fast and missed the image.

Sorry.