0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: -  (Read 501654 times)

Its a cannon named "Momma".
Events on a ramp will cause a brick on the cannon to spawn projectiles plus exhaust from a round brick and explosions.  Instead of you just clicking the ramp to fire it every time non-stop all you want to,  you have to "reload" the cannon.  You do this by clicking on the red round brick on the cannon causing the "chamber" to "come out".  If you reloaded the cannon previously and pressed the red button, a yellow round brick will fake kill which looks like it was ejected from the "chamber".  After you click the red button then you click on one of the yellow round bricks on the baseplate.  This will "Load the chamber" and you press the green round brick and you are ready to fire!  The way I saved the cannon,  you will have to load the cannon before firing.  I also included my username, ID and on the cannon "Momma" on both sides. There are some more events but I'm not going about to say what they are in this post.

(If thats WHAT a chamber is...were you put a bullet...this "chamber comes out" though. :/ )
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 09:30:26 AM by FrogFreak »

Meh.. Sounds nice.. Doesn't sound epic though.. Oh well

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:39:30 AM by Krystal »

Hmmm...an event to make the brick respawn.  Allow me a bit to see what I can do.  And have you noticed anything funny about the spawning of projectiles with the explosions?  I made a mistake in a spawn projectile event's delay.

Respawn a brick: NamedBrick -> Dissapear -> 0

This makes the brick dissapear for 0 seconds, making it appear.

Check out the post I posted the link now.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 05:06:45 PM by FrogFreak »

I'd say yes.
But my vote doesn't count, so good luck.

Yep, no one can currently host.

forget

Yep, no one can currently host.

forget

I said I'd host when asked.

I said I'd host when asked.

Then I ask you to host...

later, Im playing KOTOR right now :3

Woo.
My dad is trolling my mother.
Here my family goes again.

Koopa: