Author Topic: Ladios's Girl Drama continued a bit...  (Read 2098 times)

Send Rose to Africa to live with the starving children, then she has a reason to be down.

Send Rose to Africa to live with the starving children, then she has a reason to be down.
Go forget yourself. Don't assume you know why people are upset.
And it's not that she is that sad all the time, It's that I won't let her be not happy.
There is a difference between not happy and sad.

Also, as a bit of irony for what you said, she wants to join the Peace Corps and be a teacher or something in South America or Africa.

So all in all, Ethan, go forget yourself.

It would be the same issue though. Appearantly I can't date people who arn't happy all the time...
stick it in his pooper

he will become happy.

stick it in his pooper

he will become happy.
I gave him a bj once but his mom walked in on us. He was closeted at that time too just to make it more awkward.

Dude, he just broke up with his girlfriend.

I believe he now has the right to say

stick it in his pooper

he will become happy.
In this post: stupid 8 year olds who pretend to know what is love.
I gave him a bj once but his mom walked in on us. He was closeted at that time too just to make it more awkward.
LOL.

Go forget yourself. Don't assume you know why people are upset.
And it's not that she is that sad all the time, It's that I won't let her be not happy.
There is a difference between not happy and sad.

Also, as a bit of irony for what you said, she wants to join the Peace Corps and be a teacher or something in South America or Africa.

k

In this post: stupid 8 year olds who pretend to know what is love.
my post was a joke...

"Drama" is fictitious and is created in the minds of people who can't seem to A. Grasp reality and must create something to satisfy their need for unnecessary or even inexistent conflict or something mildly "interesting" because their life is just so bland or B. Indecisive idiots who can't handle simple situations.

LIFE IS NOT AN ANIME/SOAP OPERA WHERE SAD MUSIC PLAYS WHEN YOU DO THINGS.
So from where I left off I believe I last mentioned I broke up with "Kairi" for "Rose", an awesome girl I went out with before.
See below.
I was happy with "Rose" too, unfortunately I am too selfish and controlling and basically would not let her feel her own emotions unless it was happiness. I guess I am just mentally forgeted up from my childhood that I have to make everyone happy or something...
What the hell.
Anyways, I realized how, not only, how controlling I have been, but how selfish I've been, in a different way from the aforementioned btw. In this sense of selfishness I would get "irritated" when she was not happy. That is really forgeted up for me...
It's called empathy, but the rest of us know how to deal with it.
So for that I decided to break up with her. She deserves someone who could be with her in not only her high points, but when she is down in the trenches of life or whatever... I obviously can't be that guy yet because I have issues of my own I have to break through.
Overdramatic crap.
One step at a time I will make myself better. Maybe I will be able to deserve her again. Who knows?
Maybe you'll grow up.
I still love her, I guess thats why I am breaking up with her. Or maybe its just me being selfish again. I really don't even know myself anymore who I am or what my intentions and goals are...
More overdramatic crap.
So yeah, this is much shorter than my usual Girl Drama posts but eh...

TL;DR - I broke up with "Rose" last night.
Good. She probably has the same stupid 'problems' you do.
Lets start with names, you're using aliases, even though none of us would know who they are by first name, much less last name. You're creating names because you're confusing reality for inactuality. You WANT there to be a dramatic situation, so YOU are drawing one out even though such a scenario only exists in YOUR head. My biggest issue is that the 'problems' you have are, again, fictitious.

One day you'll grow out of this stupid-ass phase that I hear about all the time from a lot of other people. Life is not a movie, it's not physically awesome. I will never be John McClane and you will never be that guy from Titanic. That brooding attitude that you have going on ("She deserves better, I suck, bawawawaw") is stupid, and I'd find it hard to appreciate ANYONE who has that handicapped stuff going on. Your life is not a dramatic series of events, it's not a screenplay.
Deal with it.

Disregard women.
Acquire currency.

stuff
I apologize that I use the word "drama" to describe this, but I have done that for some time based on the previous events.
I use aliases because I used to post this one my Myspace blog for people who I used to know in New Mexico to catch up on whats been going on in my life without the people I know now knowing I would do things with other people, or who those people are. I retain using the aliases because thats how people who have been reading about these things know the people.
Its over dramatic to want her to not have someone being annoyed with her for being sad? I guess you could say that.
That is the reason I am giving for breaking up with her.
The selfish reason behind breaking up with her is that I get annoyed at her being sad, which is still related to the main reason.

I am not drawing out a dramatic situation. I apologize having emotions is an issue. I will be sure to look towards your lord and rolemodel, Spock.
I don't see how being so selfish that I would dislike her for being sad is ficticious but ok.

Even if you take this girl stuff out of it, my life has been rather movie esq, what with people trying to physically kill me, having to go live in some dudes backyard, all my possions being taken from me, the constant struggles I have to face from the world trying to forget me over.
Yes I know people have problems, I am just acknowleding mine, but you take offense to that. Perhaps your life isn't interesting enough that you must discredit others.

Disregard women.
Acquire currency.
Lol'd.

Lol'd.

It might be because my parents raised me to have no emotions, but this sounds like the dumbest and weakest problem anyone has ever had, oh boo hoo you get annoyed when people are sad. You sound like a skinny girl constantly pointing out how fat she is to get attention. All you have to do is every now and then say "Sorry I know I always try to make you happy because it is a problem of mine." You didn't have to dump someone and consider yourself mentally insane. I know you are gay and all but man up a bit.

EDIT: Yuki said it pretty well but it was a tl;dr for me until I decided to read it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 03:25:39 PM by Visage »

I am locking this not in response to anything anyone has posted but because I realise the reasons I posted here for breaking up are not entirely accurate.
The are basically right but not posted in the right way.
I am much more greedy than my post says.