Author Topic: So what if im 11 years old  (Read 4264 times)

it wouldn't be a big deal.
but now that you have drawn attention to your age and how clearly self conscious you are about it; your now a stupid 11 year old in this community. you blew it.

by the sounds of it, you're cool

you didn't use unnecessary profanity, or all caps to try and get your point across

WHAT THE forget ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY BITCH?

I had to do that.

DSI.
Everyone has a loving DSi. Lite isn't even mentioned anymore!
It's all DS/DSi now. :/

it wouldn't be a big deal.
but now that you have drawn attention to your age and how clearly self conscious you are about it; your now a stupid 11 year old in this community. you blew it.
notrly

._. I don't have a DSi, I get off my lazy ass and go long boarding with my friends...
Or I go out and beat bums and take their cans.
Or I go to the mall with friends, sometimes we do a glitch on the coin candy machines to get free bananas :3

._. I don't have a DSi, I get off my lazy ass and go long boarding with my friends...
Or I go out and beat bums and take their cans.
Or I go to the mall with friends, sometimes we do a glitch on the coin candy machines to get free bananas :3
Win.

Because "I am 12 and what is this this" is like a meme of some sort. Plus, Tapedeck ain't a cigarette.
<3

Why is it that everybody thinks that people that are 13 years or younger are a annoyance, and immature. I'm 11, and i can type with proper grammar on the computer, i'm mature, i'm not annoying(at some times i am, but who isn't?). I know some people that age are annoying but come on, you can't judge people by their age.
ohhhh I suck :3

actually i had the like um
possible 25th opened dsi in north carolina
i feel special :)