Author Topic: Post your computer wallpaper...  (Read 5825 times)

2nd biggest weeaboo eveer

I don't see what your problem is with liking anime. First of all, the definition of weeaboo is someone completely obsessed with Japan. I personally dislike the prospect of living there, due to the highly competitive job market and over the roof Self Delete rates. There are a lot of nice technologies coming out of Japan, but I don't obsess over them. I jokingly call myself a weeaboo, but I am technically not one, and I doubt there is a single one on the forum.

Lol pay no attention to the Adobe Flash CS4 Keys txt file >.> <.< Btw that is rocketdock at the top of my screen :3 Also that is Shock4Way 3D in my task bar :3

Lol pay no attention to the Adobe Flash CS4 Keys txt file >.> <.< Btw that is rocketdock at the top of my screen :3 Also that is Shock4Way 3D in my task bar :3
-snip-
I now know where you live. Congratulations.

Mother of forget, forgot to turn off my weather, i am going to be stalked naow...
Loljk i would tell you my exact address if you wanted, but i won't, cuz now i know you'll stalk me.
You wanna know how to find me? Go look around for the only white ass boy longboarding down any road. Lol

Lol i love regulith's, how did you do it?

Lol i love regulith's, how did you do it?

It's all image editing.

Trans'd picture of my player, picture of Slate Sea - Sunset, and the bubble technique. That is, a circular light-blue-to-darker-blue gradient with a small oval white-to-transparent gradient at the top.

:cookieMonster: Like, 2 minutes in Paint.NET.

EDIT: (Resized to a 800x600. normally it's a 1024x768)

:cookieMonster: Like, 2 minutes in Paint.NET.

EDIT: (Resized to a 800x600. normally it's a 1024x768)

In two minutes, I made this, seriously?