Most recent thing?

OSHT
0 (0%)
OSHHHHTTTTTTTT
2 (22.2%)
Whatever, lifey powers anyways
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MS Paint Adventures: Homestuck [Gigapause]  (Read 534014 times)

Lol, also everyone is so behind other than like a few people.
I'm caught up <3

By the way Vriska and John are going to meet outside of dream bubbles a;lkfskdlbkjadsg im so excited

I'm caught up <3

By the way Vriska and John are going to meet outside of dream bubbles a;lkfskdlbkjadsg im so excited
wh
what
theyre in a dream bubble right now you sillybutt

Pls don't steal my warehouse full of space and/or my secret stash of triangle glasses which are so lame please stop using triangle glasses right angles are where it's at yo.

Pls don't steal my warehouse full of space and/or my secret stash of triangle glasses which are so lame please stop using triangle glasses right angles are where it's at yo.
ahhh yes the scalene triangle glasses

ahhh yes the scalene triangle glasses
Scalene triangle glasses: the stufftiest pair of shades ever, like how many windows did you break to get those pair of glasses, they don't even MAKE glasses like that.

Scalene triangle glasses: the stufftiest pair of shades ever, like how many windows did you break to get those pair of glasses, they don't even MAKE glasses like that.

How DARE you
Scalene triangle glasses are the h-bomb you monday

plot twist: Jake English has an evil twin named Jacob Espanol
plot twist x2: He’s actually Jaques Français
h

God dammit Hussie you finally show us the long awaited reunion but lace it with romantic conflict of interest. Doesn't help that Tavros has apparently gained some genuine confidence.

Though to be fair, Human x Troll was never gonna happen, whatever the clinical shippers think.

loving best face ever.

I have now introduced homestuck to three people. One thinks it's amazing and he's only read the first 20 pages.
This will be exciting.

tavros ur bein a meany snake

I have now introduced homestuck to three people. One thinks it's amazing and he's only read the first 20 pages.
This will be exciting.
my mom loved it until somewhere around the start of act 2 :c