Most recent thing?

OSHT
0 (0%)
OSHHHHTTTTTTTT
2 (22.2%)
Whatever, lifey powers anyways
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MS Paint Adventures: Homestuck [Gigapause]  (Read 535346 times)

Solludan I guess? I don't really get this update with the memory bubble thing it was showing or his reaction to seeing the ghost.

Solludan I guess? I don't really get this update with the memory bubble thing it was showing or his reaction to seeing the ghost.
I think he's just in a good mood. And what memory bubble?

Noo forget Gamzee stop don't make a sprite out of those two the shippers will go crazy
Lol but seriously what the forget gamzee stop that that's got to be torture for them. I don't know If I'm just basing this off of Tavriskasprite or whatever but they have to be miserable with fused personalities and stuff. On the bright side that's got to be one hell of a powerful sprite, assuming Eridan would be able to use his hope-y powers. Also I wonder If that's gonna be Dirk 'making his move' on Jake, or just inviting him to his land or whatever.... Or both.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 03:49:53 PM by Kimon »

it's the most hilarious thing because

we saw tavrisprite flip out because of how unbearable being combined was

but the fact that eridan-sollux-sprite is just flipping jake off hilariously is just

he must hate himself so much it's beyond conventional understanding and it just loops back to being hilarious as forget

it's beautiful

it's beautifulmaohahahahahaohgod
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 03:49:43 PM by The Titanium »

Guys this update was too good.

Like i died laughing.

Jesus Christ i love Hussie.

Guys this update was too good.

Like i died laughing.

Jesus Christ i love Hussie.
this

I just felt bad for them, though it was pretty funny.

Bros for life

Also, if they have been in there for months has nothing whatsoever progressed in the overall game? Are they just waiting for the beta kids? That would probably be my guess.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:15:24 PM by Kimon »

hey wait a minute
karkat god tier has no wings!!!!1
pls tell me im not the only one to just realize this

man do classes seem as awesome to anyone else as they do to me like if you look everyones personalities and actions its just like fits their classes perfectly
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:04:22 PM by Jetlok »

that's how they're designed

they're meant to reflect their personal development arcs and their roles in the universes

Just noticed Caliborn and Dirk share the same denizen. Yaldabaoth is a cool name.

hey wait a minute
karkat god tier has no wings!!!!1
pls tell me im not the only one to just realize this
I think they can hide their wings. I mean, they at least do so when wearing normal clothes.

welp its not nepetqius like we thought forget

nepeteri is bleh
i wanted nepetqius :(

welp its not nepetqius like we thought forget

nepeteri is bleh
i wanted nepetqius :(
but tat was too obvious
but now itll be equiusollux/equiope

but tat was too obvious
but now itll be equiusollux/equiope
Equiope?

Neferi, Neperi, or Fefeta. Oh, of course the strong guy with a horse special interest gets paired with the strong guy with a horse special interest. Wonder who has the misery of being merged with Equius.