We took Santa because. . .

Kids hate that fatass.
Hes fake.
KOBE HOW DARE YOU!?!?
Mommy, Wheres Santa?
Ho ho ho, merry Chr- (Shoots)
To steal the presents foo!
Santa was giving Coal to bad kids.

Author Topic: Dolb - Dawn of Legend Builders  (Read 11994 times)

Okay I'm pretty convinced you're a child because you just brought Roblox into the argument. Seriously get out, Kobe hasn't done anything personal to you, and you're just hopping on the loving bandwagon to bash on him and you know it.

Kobe hasn't done a thing to you and you have no valid reason to sit here and do this. There is no animosity between clans at all, and if ever its between idiots such as you. One topic isn't going to ruin the forums, and you're not some janitor that tries to keep this place clean. It's his clan, even if its bad, just leave him the forget alone.

You're not gaining anything by sitting here and trying to aggrivate him. I'm not to fond of Kobe but you're just loving stupid.

I love how you try to defend him then say you don't like him after you made a drama about him way to hypocrite. And Just so you know I used to play Roblox. wow shocker. And you know what I had alot of fun. The only reason I'm playing Blockland is because I'm on a mac.

P.S. I'm 15 Sept 13 1994

I love how you try to defend him then say you don't like him after you made a drama about him way to hypocrite. And Just so you know I used to play Roblox. wow shocker. And you know what I had alot of fun. The only reason I'm playing Blockland is because I'm on a mac.

P.S. I'm 15 Sept 13 1994
Trying to defend him? Have you really run out of any valid material to the point of where you have to pull THAT stuffty comeback out of your ass? Well let me tell you,  I don't care who it is, if you're going to come in here and be an obnoxious douche then I'm going to give my say in it.

Seriously, just leave it alone and get on with your life. You don't gain jack stuff by being a douche to other people.

and Kobe isn't so bad you have to loving pop a vein and curse him out then bash his clan.

Seriously, just step off. You won't get yourself anywhere by screaming at people to make yourself look tough.

it just broils down you being a complete douche bashing on Kobe.

This is defence.

This is defence.
Alright, do you have anything else to say to try and justify why you were such a blithering jerk?

Edit: And about the defence thing, you are completely misinterpreting what I'm saying.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 10:15:35 PM by DarthVolga »

Not much, you are right, I was being a jerk, but only because Kobe is so incredibly annoying.

Also, why were you defending him after you made a drama 'bout him?

you are completely misinterpreting what I'm saying.
Even if Kobe is incredibly annoying thats not much of a reason at all to come here and provoke him, you're basicly looking for a fight.

Not really. If I wanted a fight I'd got talk to A.R.C.

And still your saying that I shouldn't provoke him because he is annoying. He is annoying and therefore deserves to be treated like an idiot.

That's because Cmen sounds misleading when said outloud.

loving lol'd.

Not really. If I wanted a fight I'd got talk to A.R.C.

And still your saying that I shouldn't provoke him because he is annoying. He is annoying and therefore deserves to be treated like an idiot.
Which broils down to you being an starfish because think for a moment, if we've already established everything you've said, and Kobe has never bothered you directly, was it really worth coming here and doing this?

Which broils down to you being an starfish because think for a moment, if we've already established everything you've said, and Kobe has never bothered you directly, was it really worth coming here and doing this?

Yes he has bothered me directly and yes for me, maybe not for you or the rest of the world, it was worth it.

Yes he has bothered me directly and yes for me, maybe not for you or the rest of the world, it was worth it.
When did he directly bother you and make it personal?

You're no better then Kobe.

! sec I'm looking back through my posts for the topic.

It says the topic is offlimits.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 10:54:29 PM by Priad »

! sec I'm looking back through my posts for the topic.

It says the topic is offlimits.
Then it seems your attack on Kobe was completely unjustified way-to-be a richard for no reason :D

Fair enough I couldn't come up with evidence so fine I accept defeat.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=89474.60

HAH! At the bottem
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 11:20:20 PM by Priad »