Author Topic: Cdog1st  (Read 7116 times)

I love blogging!!

[/twix]

Can we blog about our idea's on this?
Can you leave? And never come back?

I like this. Right now I'm laughing my ass off XD.

Stop trying to pretend you're cool.
No one likes you here, now go away.

I like this. Right now I'm getting my ass spanked by my mother who has suppressed loveual urges because my dad's really gay and doesn't have the balls to step out of the closet.

C:

Stop trying to pretend you're cool.
No one likes you here, now go away.
Oh wow you're cool.
Hivemind.

I don't believe humans are cool, things are cool but humans. No plus really and keep laughing.

Fantabulous. You ignore everything we say and say something like an "intrnet tuf gai" on hopes of gaining rep. Please, leave. That kind of attitude is not welcome here. How are you laughing at your own loss?

C:
loving love you.

Hivemind.
Yus. :D

I don't believe humans are cool, things are cool but humans. No plus really and keep laughing.
That didn't even make any SENSE...

C:
LOL my father is not here never met him and my mom she's outside talking with my aunt.

LOL my father is not here never met him and my mom she's outside talking with my aunt.
You're still a loving handicap.

I don't know I am the highest score in Reading and I'm doing well in math I can post what my grades are.

I don't believe jews are cool, Germans are cool but not jews. No plus really and keep laughing, because now my daddy is taking his pants off.
Also
LOL my father is not here never met him BECAUSE HE'S THE RED SPY and my mom she's outside talking with my hooker boyfriend.

This keeps getting better.