Author Topic: Cdog1st  (Read 7110 times)

This Edit this is getting to old. (Hyopcrit I am for that one post.

I don't know I am the highest score in Reading

(゚⊿゚)

Cdog1st, you need to leave. Acting like you're cool isn't going to help you here.

Hmmmmm let me think the more everyone posts stuff about me, the more I try to be a mr. Internet tough guy and look cool.
Fix'd

I'm not internet tough guy cause I'm not saying "OH I CAN DO BETTER YOU stuffTY POT HEAD"
ANd like I said I belive no one is cool, only things are.

Now goodbye I'm going to go watch youtube and set my future goal.

You know, guys.

He has a point.

There's nothing wrong with someone not making a big deal about their Drama topic.

wat.

epic wat.

I'm not internet tough guy cause I'm not saying "OH I CAN DO BETTER YOU stuffTY POT HEAD"
What is this I don't even

Spamming youtube comments, and making youtube-poop videos?
Nice goal.

I think he's actually crying in his seat as he tries to look all laid-back.

And failing miserably.

Back from watching stuff and I don't cry unless I'm really realy in trouble and plus I don't post videos anymore plus I am no good at anime.

Can I just let you know this I won't come back in a while a long while, and I won't do stuff cause now from this I learned all your expectations I'll still play Blockland but on my friends server only or maybe the Dogfight server by Jorgor.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 11:29:03 PM by Badspot »

LOL my father is not here never met him and my mom she's outside talking with my aunt.
He's a crack baby. Haw haw haw.

Can I just let you know this I won't come back in a while a long while, and I won't do stuff cause now from this I learned all your expectations I'll still play Blockland but on my friends server only or maybe the Dogfight server by Jorgor.
Good bye post?  inb4ban?

Am I the only one who has said "troll"?

Seriously, just look at him, it seems quite obvious. Just go look at the "moob" topic. :\

I think we won this battle.

wow he is older than me but he has no more matureness than baby with a richard brain