Author Topic: fa's Mod Topic!  (Read 22955 times)

your Flameimg and trolling is not Welcome here. If people like Reload animations W/hands thats fine. if you dont thats fine to just stop flameing people for what they Like no one is perfect not even you.

your Flameimg and trolling is not Welcome here. If people like Reload animations W/hands thats fine. if you dont thats fine to just stop flameing people for what they Like no one is perfect not even you.
not every goddamn weapon you see needs a loving reload animation.

i gave up on the weapon package so i will just be making few of alot c:

i gave up on the weapon package so i will just be making few of alot c:
Like what?

Can Badspot ban for just pure stupidity?

Stop Eeet Mr Meep Rage Dude.  :cookieMonster:

Stop Eeet Mr Meep Rage Dude.  :cookieMonster:

Total troll.
EDIT 2: It has a Acog, And a grenade launcher. Reminds me of black ops But i dont care.
Pros:
-Model   
-Grenade luancher
Cons:
-Barrel
- No reload animation for grenade launcher (Doesnt mean it needs hands. I Just looks weird without an animation for reloading the grenade launcher.)                                                                                                                                                                   
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 07:27:39 PM by Mr.Pillz »