Author Topic: Infinite Mining v1.22  (Read 83313 times)

This doesn't seem to work. Can anybody Troubleshoot me?

Whats the problem, We cant troubleshoot when you dont tell the problem :)

I enable mod, and I start a game, (Singleplayer) I use my default colorset, and I go to slate map, and I get nothing.

I enable mod, and I start a game, (Singleplayer) I use my default colorset, and I go to slate map, and I get nothing.

Well silly, Ive skimmed through this topic, I think the reason it will not work is because it does not work on Single Player :) I shuold qoute where I saw that Im too lazy to search. Does not work on Single Player though, Sorry about your luck.

I was at your map testin mg this i loved it

This addon is cooler than loving thit i love it lol, ps: look at the PM i sent you.pss:I love the loving addon, ppss:i love the loving addon, psss:I LOVE THE loving ADDON

This addon is cooler than loving thit i love it lol, ps: look at the PM i sent you.pss:I love the loving addon, ppss:i love the loving addon, psss:I LOVE THE loving ADDON
Please think before you post.

not working. i'm getting "you're not the host" crap every time.

Is this based off infiniminer? :o

Please think before you post.

Like that will ever happen with some people.

Ontopic:This awesome and the server was awesome too keep up the good work :)

cool i'll check it out. tell you what I think. so far it looks great but i'd like some more instructions.

Yeah just to clear up the confusion, the one you vaguely remember on some other server was indeed mine. (lol, "mine")
This is totally unrelated to what I did and I neither endorse it nor shun it. Woulda been nice to get a shout-out though, since I was probably the direct inspiration for it. :cookieMonster:

So my question was never answered. Can you build inside the mine?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Yeah just to clear up the confusion, the one you vaguely remember on some other server was indeed mine. (lol, "mine")
This is totally unrelated to what I did and I neither endorse it nor shun it. Woulda been nice to get a shout-out though, since I was probably the direct inspiration for it. :cookieMonster:

That was fun..

Hey look its Mr Wallet. WB

also anyway of adding more mine-able bricks