Author Topic: Infinite Mining v1.22  (Read 83314 times)

Should be compatible with slate edits, too.
I've heard it isn't, and I'd like to use a darker map for this mod.

Should be compatible with slate edits, too.
I've heard it isn't, and I'd like to use a darker map for this mod.
I'll make it compatible with ONE darker map.
Either destruct or aurora.

This mod was not made for building so I do not care.

Hey, since I have no idea how to edit scripts, (unless someone runs me through the process[and I'm sure that's not just me out there, there have to be more newbies than me]) will you be adding more minerals?

Hey, since I have no idea how to edit scripts, (unless someone runs me through the process[and I'm sure that's not just me out there, there have to be more newbies than me]) will you be adding more minerals?
Probably, more minerals means less chance of minerals.

you should add something like dynamite.

I'll make it compatible with ONE darker map.
Either destruct or aurora.

This mod was not made for building so I do not care.
Destruct, as it is default.
And can you at least tell me why it gives an overlap error when one tries to build inside the mine?  If you know, that is.

Destruct, as it is default.
And can you at least tell me why it gives an overlap error when one tries to build inside the mine?  If you know, that is.
I am unsure.
Thanks, I didn't realize destruct was default now

You shuld make a dirt only one the allows you to build inside the mine.

You shuld make a dirt only one the allows you to build inside the mine.
I am unsure [why you can't build in the mines].

I think It would be a nice feature to be able to replace the blocks that we have mined

-snip-

I'm pretty sure the reason is that when a brick is mined, it isn't "destroyed" in the games mind. Perhaps there are invisible bricks there still? Just a random theory, I'm really pretty lost as far as scripting goes...

I'm pretty sure the reason is that when a brick is mined, it isn't "destroyed" in the games mind. Perhaps there are invisible bricks there still? Just a random theory, I'm really pretty lost as far as scripting goes...
Yes, you are very lost.
Code: [Select]
.delete();
Plus you can't even lay bricks in the spawn room, and bricks were never ever created in there.

Try removing the adding bricks infinite feature and see if you can still build. If you can, maybe it's the script of the adding bricks problem, if not try another.