Author Topic: What was the first Blockland server you ever joined?  (Read 4386 times)

The first Online server I ever joined was Tracy Anderson's server. I built a stuffty restaurant. Sure, she banned me for the build being "spammy", but I'm Super-Admin on the server now.

Some server that Mangobean spammed with his wall macro. That's all I remember. Mangobean was the stuff.

Tails server.
I waited to spawn and i got my wish.
Tails refuses to unban me even thought I have changed.
 :panda:

A space themed server on slate, I remember building some strange white building. It took me a while to get use to talking by pressing t, I would often leave a 't' out if it was at the start of a sentence.

A space themed server on slate, I remember building some strange white building. It took me a while to get use to talking by pressing t, I would often leave a 't' out if it was at the start of a sentence.
I changed it to /

On the other hand, I first played a medieval rpg, forget the guys name, but it was really fun. I'm hosting medieval rpgs since.

Badspots block party, then i saw badspot!

Tails server.
I waited to spawn and i got my wish.
Tails refuses to unban me even thought I have changed.
 :panda:
lololo

I believe it was Tommato's Freebuild.
Made a friend, shwed me how to build a secret HQ. I saw Tommato AFK on the Counters, And me and some other dude was paiting him pink. Soon he came back, and said "Who wants to get ban hammer'd!" We ignore'd him and eventually, he hit me in the pingas. Ouch.

the first one i joined was blockmaniacs fort wars

Badspot's Block Party. It was the first thing I saw and it had the word "party" in it. I joined and Badspot was the only one there. I said, "hi" and he said "Hey" back. After hanging out there for a few minutes, I got this strange feeling like I was in the presence of someone important, but I didn't know why. I immediately left.

lol and the first server i ever joined was something about mario... and some 1000th door or something

lol and the first server i ever joined was something about mario... and some 1000th door or something
my god. it's called the thousand year door.

and, i forget. :(

Block Scape(Skape?) CityRP

I had no idea what the forget i was doing :P
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:42:00 PM by Justin K. »

Unstable Cow's Freebuild.

That was the only server I visited until he mysteriously dissapeared. Wtf happend to him/her/it anyway?

Some server that Mangobean spammed with his wall macro. That's all I remember. Mangobean was the stuff.
ohh god mangobean, lol