Author Topic: I might have Swine Flu  (Read 1481 times)

The reason that swine flu became such a spotlight was because no one was vaccinated against it. No one expected people to die by the millions, but the economic damages of thousands being sick would be tremendous. When the media first started covering it in Mexico City, the whole economy there was recessing because everyone was at home sick. When reporters starting mentioning swine flu deaths people got the wrong idea, and then they exploited this fear with more bullstuff coverage.

Flu is worse then the common cold.
not the swine flu. if we comparing deaths.
symptoms i guess its worse.

more people died last month from the common cold, then the entire world had from swine flu ever.
during this and the last swine flu outbreak combined.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 04:16:38 PM by Bisjac »

No one expected people to die by the millions

Just the opposite.

The swine flu is/was thought to be the descendant of the Spanish flu, which killed 50 FREAKING MILLION PEOPLE, so you can figure out why they are being paranoid about it.

Głupi. Myśleć. Jeśli w USA, nie umrze, jak ludzie w innych miejscach.

if your lucky you have the swine flu. the normal common cold is actually way more deadly
To africans.

Well I've had a straight fever that just went down but somehow it went back up.
# fever, which is usually high, but unlike seasonal flu, is sometimes absent
Nevermind

Yep I have it then :|

do you have a gun? if not find all your savings and the nearest guns and ammo store.

I just had it for the past week. It's actually not that bad. The worst part is feeling sick.

Głupi. Myśleć. Jeśli w USA, nie umrze, jak ludzie w innych miejscach.
wat