Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 119905 times)

Hi,

How do I install this on Blockland for Mac?  :cookieMonster:

The same way as any other Add-On.

I'm having issues... I used to be able to use mission editor fine but since v19 I can't do it. I dl'd this and stuck it in add ons and nothing happens. But I saw a friend use it so I know it still must work somehow
Edit- Oh nvm I saw the console cmd for it. Sry for bumping an old topic, wait is this still stickied? lol
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:35:39 PM by Mysteroo »

Immediatly when opened Blockland (or more specifically the console) says:
Code: [Select]
Cannot open Client_MissionEditor.zip, need to handle this better
----Loading Common----
Cannot open Client_MissionEditor.zip, need to handle this better
And then it continues on its journey to load Blockland. And F10 and F11 don't work.

Try redownloading it?

I am using the same zip file. It works for me. I don't know.

Try redownloading it?

I am using the same zip file. It works for me. I don't know.
Tried it. I'll try it again.
EDIT: Same old crap, just farther down in the console. As far as it making it work, well it did absolute stuff.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:57:15 AM by TristanLuigi »

i hav always wanted to make GUIs for add-ons but i dont kno how so can someone link me to a topic that teaches me how to use it please?

Thanks. I was watching for it in a long time

this doesn't work

It works perfectly. And please give more info if you want help, unless you're just trolling.

i hav always wanted to make GUIs for add-ons but i dont kno how so can someone link me to a topic that teaches me how to use it please?

This is totally not the place. Try looking at the big list of tutorials in the General Modification Help board, and click on the GUI tutorial.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:05:34 PM by Wesley Williams »

It works perfectly. And please give more info if you want help, unless you're just trolling.

What can people say, I posted my console about it, but now it completely isn't there. It doesn't work, plain and simple.
It's like saying, I tripped on a stone, and someone else saying that he needs more info- there is no info, he tripped on a stone, plain and simple.

Thank you Spaceguy, You never fail :D

Good job, heres a cookie :cookie:

I am curious: was it possible to make water at multiple levels before the Mission Editor was removed from default Blockland? Even if it was never possible, the issue should still be fixed (although it may just be Torque's problem).

I Think it's kind of funny that this is one of the default posts in this section, and it's been here for aboot 2 years, Yet Gravity cat's post which's been here for less than a few months already has about 175K views.

That is because this post is about Mission Editor and Gravity Cat's is about his add-ons.