Author Topic: Techno Urban v2 [PH]  (Read 23751 times)

This.  And also, you texture aligning Was probably done by a first grader, wait, even a first grader could produce something a little better than this.  It's completely obvious why you don't post any of this on RTB, too.  You know it's going to be failbinned within a few seconds/
Dude, What in god's name crawled up your ass?

Clam down.

I should have established that this isn't a map to fulfill Marem's standards.
Sure, I already agreed to fix the textures, That was a issue needing to be fixed. And it was.

Can you stop flaming this? We already know that it's not the best map in the world.
It's more of a experiment of a new style. DM maps.
So sorry Marcem that i disappointed you. Please leave your kitty rage at home next time.

Also, I know why i don't post things on RTB. Because sometimes i don't go all out on a add-on to meet the perfect quality standards of everyone. Now sure, I post on RTB every once and a while.
But marcem. What the forget you ass hole. Just shut up. That is not the reason why i didn't submit this.
What about all the other people who don't post things on RTB first?
Does that apply to them to?

Sometimes, I submit things here before RTB. Like the AS-KR1 or the FaecPwner.
Those are perfectly fine. They were definitely improved before i sent them to RTB. Sure.

I'm not planning this to be a RTB quality map.
God damn marcem, Got me all fired up.

Jesus christ you wouldn't know how poor quality this map is if it slapped you across the face.  Enough of your fan boying.
I don't ask for this.

Guise, This isn't a drama topic. If you want drama. Go to the drama section.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 05:09:37 PM by MtnDew »

Can you stop flaming this?
One of the forum rules is don't flame. If someone flames, it is probably reportable.

One of the forum rules is don't flame. If someone flames, it is probably reportable.
Yeah but, Sometimes, It's on a scale.

Marcem's was scale 5/10
Not good enough.

You have to be a high 8 or 9 Tezuni to be banned for flaming.

Seriously though. Stop the drama in this topic.

It seems to be a bandwagon of people who try to find every little thing that is wrong with your mods.

It seems to be a bandwagon of people who try to find every little thing that is wrong with your mods.
I wouldn't mind it if they pointed DIFFERENT THINGS OUT.
But they all seem to say the same thing over again.

Remember guise. This is a add-on.
Nothing ultimately serious about add-ons.

Sure, I already agreed to fix the textures, That was a issue needing to be fixed. And it was.
Nice fixing!   Yeah, did you forget about that?  And if this is experimental, why release?  Clearly, you thought it was good enough.  It's not.  It's crap.

Nice fixing!   Yeah, did you forget about that?  And if this is experimental, why release?  Clearly, you thought it was good enough.  It's not.  It's crap.
It's completely separated from that wall
Play the map and see for your self.

Hmm.  Whatever, but one thing I didn't say is the fact that the "tiles" are kind of cut off at edges, also.  And the fact that some textures just don't fit in.  You would be tripping all over the floor

Hmm.  Whatever, but one thing I didn't say is the fact that the "tiles" are kind of cut off at edges, also.  And the fact that some textures just don't fit in.  You would be tripping all over the floor
You realize you've been spending all day arguing about a video game.

It's a game.
Play it and have fun.

Hmm.  Whatever, but one thing I didn't say is the fact that the "tiles" are kind of cut off at edges, also.  And the fact that some textures just don't fit in.  You would be tripping all over the floor

hahA! YOU FORGOT THIS! HA friend

Oh, it isnt?

Oh, nvm.

Did you even play the map marcem?
I'm guessing you didn't

Ew it's like one texture.

hahA! YOU FORGOT THIS! HA friend

Oh, it isnt?

Oh, nvm.

Did you even play the map marcem?
I'm guessing you didn't
When it looks this bad, I don't want to. 

When it looks this bad, I don't want to.  
How can you critique a map if you haven't tried it? :S
You critique are only valid if you have seen it yourself..

Now stop drama-ing and have a nice day/evening/night/morning... :)