Author Topic: Techno Urban v2 [PH]  (Read 23795 times)

A picture is sufficient enough, Lordician.

Pandan, we talked about Pandan months ago. You said you would do it. You better. D:

Hmmmm. I like this, i really like it (Judging by the pictures.). Ill edit when i try the map.

EDIT: Damn, sooo sloooow Datablock load i had to go before i was done halway. Ill try tommorrow.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:42:09 PM by funinabox »

Pandan, we talked about Pandan months ago. You said you would do it. You better. D:
!!!>?????!!!@111!

lol, Pandan land :D

!!!>?????!!!@111!

lol, Pandan land :D
Pandan land. The place of flying panfords and mario/pacman

Damn, this is epic! You need A if-you-fall-you-DIE! script. Time to go make a Humans V.S. Tanks thing 8D

It would be helpful if you could give some instructions on how to "customize" this

You build on it.. Didn't you see the animated picture? It shows bricks on the map to change how it is.

Also, I played the map and liked it before I even saw this topic. I think when you are playing a DM you arn't even paying attention to the wall design. I made a CTF map with air vents scattered around the build to launch you higher and lower.. Above the bridge I had a big anti-grav bridge, Very fun.

8/10... Looking at the map more carefully you COULD have probably aligned it to the brick grid and aligned the textures, but it's still very fun to play around in because again, you don't even notice things like that while playing.

You build on it.. Didn't you see the animated picture? It shows bricks on the map to change how it is.

:S

I didn't even notice those were bricks!  D:
Sorry about that.

I'm always using this in my DM server, it's really fun
great job pandan

looks a bit ugly but i still thought it was fun to play

Sorry, but how do i actually edit this? I've tried Mission Editor