Author Topic: Flaming  (Read 11517 times)

Spock i actually respect you now you've matures alot since the last time i saw you.

kiss up

Spock i actually respect you now you've matures alot since the last time i saw you.
Because that's worth a lot.

What about my server?

hmmmm?

Funny, I've caught Smokesta flaming ingame.

I'm not that much of a drama whore.

Why does Smokesta never flame on my server.....is it because I'm nice????

It wasn't even my server he was on. He wasn't flaming the host either.
So you being nice has nothing to do with it.

now we have officially flamed you

Quote from: smokesta
The real reason i made this topic is to show you guys popularity does not mean you can discourage someone for fixing there mistake even if they weren't popular before all that happened.
Even then, people do it anyway. Deal with it.

he thinks he is almighty because he can make editz

Then please:

Shut up
Take a break from the forums
Do not post another addon within the following year
Stop whining

Hmmphhh I think, Smokesta, you should remove the overly large text in the topic post. It makes things difficult to read and is generally annoying to those who actually take the time to read a post like this : / (somewhat offtopic)

Anyway, people are people. You can't make them other then what they are. So the only thing you can really do is 1. ignore them until they stop or 2. deal with it since  life is like that

Hmmphhh I think, Smokesta, you should remove the overly large text in the topic post. It makes things difficult to read and is generally annoying to those who actually take the time to read a post like this : / (somewhat offtopic)

Anyway, people are people. You can't make them other then what they are. So the only thing you can really do is 1. ignore them until they stop or 2. deal with it since  life is like that
You're back? Ugh.

And also, you can't edit in drama.

Lol I wasn't that bad was I? (Now that i think about it don't answer that)
I've been back though vaguley only. I haven't really posted much just been reading and seeing whats going on through the community. I must say some of the new people can be really annoying (don't reply to that either)

THE ABOVE IS VERY OFF TOPIC