Author Topic: Dix  (Read 3264 times)

How dare you spend time on the computer developing modeling skills and etc. so you can get a job some day.

Go back to doing what people used to do in the good old days, namely standing on the side of the street and spitting.

How dare you spend time on the computer developing modeling skills and etc. so you can get a job some day.

Go back to doing what people used to do in the good old days, namely standing on the side of the street and spitting.
agreed

My mom doesn't touch my computer. Ever.
When it's time for me to get off, it's when I'm done; this is because she knows that no matter how much I am on I still get stuff done.
Tell your parents to quit being starfishs, if you still do everything you're supposed to then it shouldn't matter.

<3

My mom doesn't touch my computer. Ever.
When it's time for me to get off, it's when I'm done; this is because she knows that no matter how much I am on I still get stuff done.
Tell your parents to quit being starfishs, if you still do everything you're supposed to then it shouldn't matter.
girl's only

oh wait

NO OH GOD

My parents don't touch my computer at all. Never. Whenever I even go to the bathroom or grab a drink I always lock my computer. Even in a game.

After my brother forgeted up my old old computer, I don't trust anyone with this stuff.

But my parents told me if I'm not in bed by 11 PM on school nights, it's punishment waiting to happen.

vista can suck my richard im going to go to the future and buy windows 8, because by then people will learn that computers are your friend

vista can suck my richard im going to go to the future and buy windows 8, because by then people will learn that computers are your friend
Just go buy Windows 7. It's everything that Vista wasn't and more.

I will make windows and mac have peace babies and settle their differences making the super computer of today

I will make windows and mac have peace babies and settle their differences making the super computer of today
NO NO NO NONOONONONNO WE CAN NOT HAVE A HYBRID

Get Ubuntu. Use it to do whatever or just remove the restrictions/give yourself admin.

1. Ubuntu live disc
2. Scroll to your windows files
3. Screw up stuffs
4. ???
5. Profit

He's already made himself an admin. He's already deleted their accounts. He's already barred from the computer for probably a long time. I'd say they'd also probably take his computer out of his room. I still have the chat window with him open. :(
Hold up guys, he's back :o
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:32:13 AM by -Jetz- »